Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November 4

.

More early morning sunshine on maple leaves.





I'm not sure I've ever hung the wash outside to dry in November before.  The 4th wasn't the first time, this November, but I think it will be the last time for this year....



We went to the farmers' market.  I am always amused to see people carrying whole Brussels' sprout plants, or whole kale plants....



Love winter squash............



Fourth Avenue, on the west side of Kerrytown and the farmers' market, is paved with bricks.  I know it is much more expensive than slapping down some asphalt, but I suspect it is better for the planet, and I also think it lasts longer...........



Not to mention is more aesthetically pleasing.



This is not what I usually find in the laundry basket when I go out to bring in the wash...........


.

No comments: