Thursday, November 19, 2015

November 7

.

Spotted this little one crossing the sidewalk, when we were on our way to the farmers' market.



So interesting, the way the spines come in fanned out bunches.......



A holiday special -- cranberry walnut pie.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................



I wonder if this was done on purpose by people with spray paint, or something.  It's one of those metal things you see in downtown sidewalks, that was (is?) probably used for loading goods into a store.



Squash and pumpkins in the sunlight on another gorgeous day.



This is new!  On Detroit street, right by the farmers' market.  The first hour is free.  I wonder where the other places to drop them off are.  I know there's one at City Hall............



Happy marigolds.





I am not emotionally prepared for this. 

But aren't they lovely examples?  I believe these are handmade.  They are big, and they are beautiful.  Especially in bunches.


.

No comments: