Monday, April 18, 2016

bearing witness

.

It was a struggle to get through all of the pics of the Reno trip.

I didn't want to go back and look at things that reminded me of ... well, I don't want to dwell on it any more.

It was suggested to me that I just skip it, and move on to Spring In Michigan.

I don't think I could really do that.

While my intent is to concentrate on what's good, sometimes what's bad is just ... requiring some "light of day."  Demanding someone to stand up and say -- "Hey, you guys.  We've got to work on STOPPING doing this........................."

If I don't speak up, then who?

The greedy grasping We-Can-Take-Anything-We-Can-Grab Humanity Emperor is naked, naked, naked.  Naked.  Naked, people.  Totally, completely naked.

Time for us to quit pretending otherwise, and start to try to clean up our act.  Time to put on a sweater rather than turning up the thermostat.  Time to walk rather than drive.  Time to think about the price for the planet of what we do, as we move through our days, and time to ameliorate our behavior.

Long past time.

.

No comments: