Thursday, May 19, 2016

baking class from Zingerman's Bakehouse

.

If you've ever wondered what it might be like to take a class from Zingerman's Bakehouse, the video on this page will give you a glimpse into the process.

Nikki, the teacher in the video in the link, taught the very fun class I took on crackers.  She is very knowledgeable, and presents her info clearly and entertainingly.

We made several kinds of delicious crackers in class, and took home the results of our handywork. The cheese crackers were to die for.  I still pester them about selling those crackers at the Bakehouse.....  Surely wish they would.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................  (I don't really want a whole batch of them in the house, tempting me, but if I could buy one or two, from time to time.....)



Just so I can give you an image, this (blurry, sigh) pic shows one of the classrooms at the Bakehouse, set up to teach a fancy cookie class.  As they say in the video, all of the ingredients are all measured out for each person before class begins.


.

No comments: