Wednesday, August 02, 2017

coloring book -- Palaces of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania

.

Sorry to have disappeared off the radar in the middle of our first day in Bryce Canyon.  I am afraid I'll just be getting behinder and behinder, right through the end of this month...............

We were in Toronto last week.  I didn't take very many pics there, compared to the southwest, but still.  More than I do at home, mostly.................  So it is going to be a loooooooong time until I'm up to the present.

In the mean time........


Did you know that coloring for adults is a thing?  Adults are buying, and happily using, huge numbers of coloring books and coloring equipment (pencils, markers, whatever)..........

I just learned (about 5 minutes ago) that museums are putting out images for people to print and color.

Here, for your delectation, are the offerings from the Palaces of the Grand Duke of Lithuania, just in case you'd been dreaming of coloring some images from their collection.

Or, perhaps you'd prefer the New York Academy of Medicine?

Frederick Warne and Company (Beatrix Potter images)?



One can find options from a lot of different organizations here.

.

No comments: