Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 24, 2018

.

When I picked up trash on the way home from the market on May 19, I also picked up a branch of petunia near the farmers' market.  (I think getting carried to the car is hard on hanging-basket plants.  It's not unusual to find bits and pieces on the sidewalk.)

I brought it home, broke it into smaller pieces, and put it in a little glass bottle.  It's been blooming away.  (It lives on the kitchen windowsill, which does not get direct sun.  It came upstairs for its closeup, but doesn't live here.)



I rather like the exposure of the image above, but it's hard to see the plant.

So here's the exact same as the above, only lightened up.



Trouble with exposure on the 24th.  I've lightened up this group of alliums.



Same alliums.  This was overexposed a bit, for my taste, so this one has been darkened.  The truth is somewhere between this image and the previous.


And now -- happy dance -- I am going to declare victory over the "catching up on the blog" project.  For the first time in over a year! I am posting pics within a week of when they were taken.

Yay!


.

No comments: