Saturday, June 23, 2018

(a belated) happy solstice

.

Celebrating those with the longest necks on the longest day.....  This is Sam.  I fed her romaine when we were in Des Moines two years ago for my brother's coronation.


I put this pic (and the description above) on my Instagram account, and linked to my blog post about the coronation.

Several people from Instagram clicked through to read about coronation day.  Everyone thought it was cool.  And that it was cool that I got to be a very small part of that very excellent day.

And so it was.

☺


.

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

This is very cool! I love giraffes!

clayt666 said...

It was an excellent day. Thanks for the memories.

I need orange said...

This is the first time I've been aware of this comment, too. Sigh!

You are welcome. It was a truly excellent day. :-) :-)