Thursday, June 21, 2018

June 11, 2018

.

Do I know how to have fun, or what?  Sitting at the dealership, waiting for them to replace a recalled airbag.  I brought the noise-cancelling headphones because they play music I don't want to hear, too loud.  And I brought Elizabeth...........



I saw my first lightning bugs of the year on June 11.  There were quite a few on this section of my walk.  This one obligingly sat on a blade of grass and flashed a few times.  I managed to capture one of the flashes.  Not much of a pic, but I'm glad to have gotten it.

I put it on Instagram, and several people said there weren't any lightning bugs in their area, and they missed them and were glad to see this one.  I never know when people will be glad to see even a crummy pic of something..........



Closeup of one of my farmers' market peonies.

.

No comments: