Sunday, July 01, 2018

June 22, 2018

.

West Park under a cloudy sky.  It was really a lot lighter than this at ground level, but the (phone) camera exposed for the sky, and this was as bright as I could get the ground without it looking totally weird.



Hmm.  Why did I take this pic?  Ugly trampled ground (stupid humans too cool to stay on the pavement, grrrrrrr)..............  ???  (Well, at least this shows how light it actually was, at ground level.....)



Wait, I remember why I took it!   Teeny tiny baby bunny!   A mere handful of itty bitty rabbit!  The mown grass was higher than her little shoulders.



I need a zoom lens.............



Back at home.  My day lilies.





Breaking out the filters....  This is a layer of "underpainting" and a layer of "colored pencil" with a "multiply" blend.

Probably a bit over the top as to saturation, etc, but I kinda like it.



And now for "glowing edges" -- I kinda like this one, too...........


.

1 comment:

clayt666 said...

Here is a pretty good site for phone camera lenses: https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-phone-camera-lenses