Saturday, August 18, 2018

August 11, 2018

.

This was identified for me by two of my Instagram followers as a cicada larva about to make its transformation into the winged adult form.  My better half spotted it as we walked to the farmers' market.



Farmers' market flowers from Green Things Farm.  The last bouquet I got from them lasted over a week!



Green Things Farm has a bunch of different kinds of cool tomatoes.



I pick up trash when I walk. I picked this pen out of the gutter last year on my way home from the University of Michigan’s peony garden. It was split near the top, which was readily mended with a bit of adhesive tape. I’ve used it a lot, including writing a bunch of get-out-the-vote postcards. It’s out of ink. Time to break in another found-on-the-ground pen...... PostcardsToVoters.org



Five more postcards to voters     Come on, big blue wave!!! 🌊 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✏️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌊

Both of these pens were found on the ground.  As was the cap on the gold one, which doesn't really fit, but is better than nothing.


.

No comments: