Wednesday, August 08, 2018

August 3, 2018

.

Happy Anniversary to the amazing RBG!  Long may you continue to fight for fairness, justice and what OUGHT to be the American way!



I mean to be writing words on clothing.  This is a proof of concept, and a test to see whether this tshirt fabric will bleed when washed.  So far so good.

Notes to self:

1)  let go of perfectionism
2)  use sharper scissors to cut out the letters
3)  let go of perfectionism......................




I saw my first local peaches of 2018 at the farmers' market on July 31.  Mmmmmmmm.........



The first of our tomatoes were almost ready on August 3.



A late-ish walk.  Sunset..........




Lantana.



A blue jay left me a present.




I couldn't get a clear vantage point of the pink clouds near the horizon.  We'll just have to imagine a better view of the sunset.


.

No comments: