Saturday, February 09, 2013

February 5

.

Sunrise over suburbia, in tree country.  Through a frosty window.



I love neither this nor the above, and couldn't decide between them.....



This was bluer, in my memory than in the camera's.....



I thought to make it bluer, and slid that slider all the way.  Goodness.  Who knew.



My favorite part of the above.



Another slider shifts one hue to another.......  I think I like this better than the yellow version.  I like the more-different values in the blue/cyan parts.  But it has a wallpapery look.........



You knew I'd show you this......



Back to the sun.  I can't often see its round shape, in these tree-obscured sunrise pics.....



We have had snow every day for the last many days.  Not much, but off and on, all day, every day.  There were 3 or 4" on the sidewalk, the morning of the 4th.  I'd say we've had at least 8" of the lightest and fluffiest snow, in the last week.



Can you see the sparkles?  (as always, click on a pic to embiggen)

.

No comments: