Saturday, August 02, 2014

July 17

.

I had breakfast with my friend A. on the 17th.  She had her dogs in the car (in the shade!), so I got to see the baby guy again.  I suppose it's rude to show him in this particular posture, but this is the only clear pic I got.  What a cutie!



There's a big bed of tomatoes at the restaurant!





Later.  Walking.  Scabiosa, I think.




Coneflowers.





Daylily.  Swooning over this color -- love the darker purple with the redder purple, and with the yellow...........



Black-eyed susans.




More daylilies.



Balloon flower, with spent allium in the upper left.



Daylilies.



Incipient coneflower, with stripy grass.



Another coneflower, a bit farther along.



This may be the same one as above, from another angle.  Or maybe not.  I can't remember....  I like the way the green stuff behind is all abstract...........



Looking closer.............



Another coneflower, even farther along.



Daylilies.







This one is mine.  I remember planting the red velvet one, amongst the old-fashioned orange ones, but do not remember planting this yellow one.........


.

No comments: