Friday, May 25, 2018

May 5, 2018

.

All tulips, all the time on May 5, in the beautiful garden at the end of my old block.




That condofungus across the street used to be a grassy hill.  When she was a little kid our daughter loved to run up that hill, and run back down to be swooped up and swung around in a circle.........









Hanging baskets at the market.  I didn't get one last year, because we were traveling so much.  Maybe I'll get one this year.



Lantana.



Heliotrope.



Parsley plants read to set out.



Lettuces. 



I do not know what this is.  Anyone?



Iron Goddess tea with breakfast.  Love taking pics on these shiny black tables.



They are tearing up 5th Avenue to replace infrastructure underground, as well as the road.



Walking home through West Park.  A million dandelions.



I bent down to try to focus on near ones, while also showing the distance.  I was so intent on that line of yellow against the green in the far background that I completely forgot to pay attention to my shadow on the image.  Sigh.  Oh well.  The foreground is not in focus anyway..............


Nice sharp foreground flowers.



Stone stack in the neighborhood.



This is one of my favorite trees.  This is the weeping cherry we looked at recently that was all buds, no flowers.  On the 5th it was in full flower.




So beautiful.






Magnolia.



.

No comments: