Saturday, August 11, 2018

August 6, 2018

.

The good news on August 6 is my better half came home from Atlanta.  It's pretty miraculous that he could get on a plane in Atlanta, and be on the ground at Detroit Metro in less than two hours!

No pics; I was driving.

He is glad to be home.  I'm glad to have him home.  :-)





"The video signal has been interrupted."  And the internet, too.  This was the second time in less than two weeks.

I hate Comcast......................

I had a landline from AT&T for about 45 years. It was down two (2) times in all that time. Comcast, on the other hand..... Don't get me started.

We switched our internet to them because AT&T was, as far as we could tell, discontinuing wired service (requiring everyone to go with satellite).

Our internet has been down at least for a while two times in the last week. I'm not a big fan of AT&T, but I hate Comcast more. And that's the truth. There are many things not to like about AT&T, but in my experience their reliability was HEAD AND SHOULDERS above Comcast.............


.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I've had both. I hate them both. The worst part is so little choice...