Wednesday, February 25, 2009

blogiversary

.

My blog is three years old this month. As I have done the past two years, I present a retrospective from the past year. New this year is a greater level of indecisiveness. I decided that it was my blog and if I wanted to have more than one pic for a month, I could.



February.





March.





April.





May.





June.















July.







August.









September.







October.







November.







December.







January.







Favorites from

year two

year one

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary, Vicki. All great shots and wonderful to enjoy them a second time around.

Kady Cannon said...

Happy blogiversary and what a great idea.

I guess my blog is just about two. Must go look at date of first post.

I need orange said...

Why thank you. :-) [blush]

It is nice to look back and feel that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.....