Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my fourth blogiversary

.

I started blogging four years ago, just in time to blog my work for the Yarn Harlot's Olympic Challenge. Thousands of knitters chose their own challenging projects, cast on during opening ceremonies, and finished before the Games closed. Those stripey socks in the sidebar were my First Socks........

Here I still am, four years later. Looking forward to the Olympics, but with no projects planned. I should probably take up the needles and make another pair of socks!



February 2009, Bahamas





March 2009, Ann Arbor





April 2009, Ann Arbor




May 2009, Baltimore





June 2009, Ann Arbor





July 2009, Ann Arbor





August 2009, Kansas City





September 2009, Greenfield Village





October 2009, Ann Arbor





November 2009, Ann Arbor





Detroit Zoo





December 2009, Ann Arbor





January 2010, Ann Arbor





Favorites from

.

2 comments:

jennifer black said...

Happy Anniversary! We're glad you're here.

Jennifer

I need orange said...

Thanks.

What a nice thing to hear! :-)