Thursday, February 10, 2011

my fifth blogiversary

.

I started blogging in 2006, just in time to blog my work for the Yarn Harlot's Olympic Challenge. Thousands of knitters chose their own challenging projects, to be cast on during opening ceremonies, and finished before the Games closed. Those stripey socks in the sidebar were my First Socks........

Here I still am, all these years later, with some of my favorite pics from the last 12 months. It is comforting to find the whole to be greater than the sum of the parts......

Thank you, everyone, for coming along on this journey.


February 2010. Me and Wibbler, hanging out in the sunshine.





March 2010   (good to know there will be color in the landscape in March!)







April 2010







May 2010







June 2010

Hollyhocks in Ann Arbor.



Magnolias in Baltimore.





July 2010









August 2010

Bayonne, France.



La Rochelle, France.



Bordeaux, France.







September 2009

Tours, France.




Paris, France.





October 2010





November 2010





December 2010




January 2011



Favorites from

.

5 comments:

Carolynn Anctil said...

beautiful. I love them all and I really like the one of the little girl in the white dress. Lovely.

Happy Anniversary.

jennifer black said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for bringing us along. The photos are amazing.

Jennifer

I need orange said...

Thank you. :-)

Glad to have you along. :-)

Don't you wish we could write a thank-you note to the mom of that little girl in the white dress, for letting her run around in the wet with the dress on?

:-)

morningbrayfarm said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary. I'm so happy to call you a blogging friend.

I need orange said...

Likewise, I'm sure, Justina. :-) :-)

Thanks!